Bachelor in Hotel Management
About the Course Bachelor in Hotel Management
The course details is as follows:
- Duration: 4 years full time course spanning eight semesters
- Affiliation: Kazi Nazrul University, Asansol, W.B
- Eligibility: Eligibility: Passed 10+2 with English as one of the main subject.
The 4 year Bachelor in Hotel Management program equips students with all the required skills, knowledge and attitude to efficiently discharge supervisory responsibilities in the Hospitality Sectors. The Program also involves in-depth laboratory work for students to acquire required knowledge and skills standards in the operational areas of Food production, Food and Beverage Service,Front Office Operation and House Keeping.The Program imparts substantial management inputs in areas such as Sales and Marketing,Financial Management,Human Resource Management, Hotel and Catering Law, Property Management, Entrepreneurship Development.
At DSMS, we would provide you with technology based academic teaching and also equip you with all the practical knowledge, required to thrive in the industry.
There will be special emphasis on: Personality Development, Entrepreneurship Development, Communication Skills, Marketing Skills, Extensive Live Training Projects,Seminars with leading companies and academicians of the Hospitality Industry.At the end of this rigorous program you are ready to ride high in the world of Hospitality Industry.
|Course||Fee (Full Payment )||Fees (Payment in six installments)||Fees ( Payment in monthly installments) = 30 months|
|HOTEL MANAGEMENT||Rs.200000.00|| Rs.240000.00
(Rs.40000 x 6)
|Rs.270000 (Rs.9000 x 30)|
NOTE: University fees – Registration , Examination etc. to be paid as per university announcement / norms.
Monthly course fees will start from AUGUST till next 29 months and to be paid by 10th. Of every month.
SEMESTER FEE: JULY /DECEMBER /MAY/ DECEMBER/MAY / DECEMBER and to be paid by 15th day of the month.
Bachelor in Hotel Management
- Foundation Course in Food Production-1 Course Code:BHMC101
- Course Name: Foundation Course in Food and Beverage Service-I Course Code: BHMC102
- Course Name: Foundation Course in Accommodation and Front Office-I Course Code: BHMC103
- Course Name: Environment Studies Course Code: AEE101
- Course Name: Foundation Course in Food Production-II Course Code: BHMC201
- Course Name: Foundation Course in Food and Beverage Service-II Course Code: BHMC202
- Course Name: Foundation Course in Accommodation and Front Office-II Course Code: BHMC203
- Course Name: English Course Code: AEEE201
Note: The syllabus and pattern of examinations are subject to change at the discretion of the University.
Student Training & Placement:
All students must undergo a 22 weeks industrial training in any of our affiliated hotels. Our recruiters for final placement are: