Bachelor in Hotel Management
DSMS is the best Hotel Management College in India. It specialises as the best management college in the region offering Bachelor in Hotel Management.
The Hotel Management programme aims at developing students’ knowledge and skills in the operational areas of Food Production, Food and Beverage Service, Front office operations and Housekeeping, Sales and Marketing, Financial Management, Human Resource Management, Hotel and Catering Laws, Property Management, and Entrepreneurship Development.
|Duration||4 years (8 semesters) – Full time|
|Affiliation||Kazi Nazrul University, Asansol, W.B.|
|Eligibility||Passed 10+2 or equivalent examination from a recognized board/council in any stream with English.|
|Age Limit||Maximum age limit is 22 years and relaxable by 3 years in case of SC/ST/OBC with proper documents.|
Training & Placement
All students undergo industrial training in star hotels all over India. Our recruiters for final placement are: ITC Hotels, Hyatt, The Park Hotels, Taj Hotels, The Leela, The Meridien, Mariott, Novotel etc. Students also choose their career in airlines and cruise liners.
- Course fees can be paid in cash / debit or credit card / demand draft in favour of Durgapur Society of Management Science, payable at Durgapur.
- All the above mentioned fees are excluding University Registration & other related fees.
- Fees once paid are not refundable.
- If fees are not paid on time, a fine will be charged.
- All disputes will be resolved under the jurisdiction of Durgapur Court.
Admission Fee ₹ 10,000
Bi-annual Installment fees
Installments are to be paid by the
16th of the following months:
One-time payable fee ₹ 2,60,000