BBA (Hospital Management)
The Hospital management course is one of the most popular courses today. It grants a person the ability to regulate, systemise, organise and control medical services. It allows a student to become a hospital administrator or a hospital manager. The professionals of this sector are also responsible for managing finances, physical resources, security provisions, and community relations. They are responsible for both the patients and the medical professionals working within the hospital. A student learns to lead, innovate, and drive healthcare forward with expertise and leadership abilities. During the coursework, a student learns to oversee the working of a hospital, supervise all employees, and ensure healthcare regulations. The students learn the laws, account handling, system management, and identify the new trends in healthcare to bring them into operational activities. The best fact about this course is that any student from medical/non-medical background can pursue the field.
|Duration||3 years (6 semesters) – Full time|
|Affiliation||Kazi Nazrul University, Asansol, W.B.|
|Eligibility||Passed 10+2 with English as one of the main subject.|
|Age Limit||Maximum age limit is 22 years and relaxable by 3 years in case of SC/ST/OBC with proper documents.|
- Course fees can be paid in cash / debit or credit card / demand draft in favour of Durgapur Society of Management Science, payable at Durgapur.
- All the above mentioned fees are excluding University Registration & other related fees.
- Fees once paid are not refundable.
- If fees are not paid on time, a fine will be charged.
- All disputes will be resolved under the jurisdiction of Durgapur Court.
Admission Fee ₹ 10,000
Bi-annual Installment fees
Installments are to be paid by the
16th of the following months: