BBA (H) Travel & Tourism
About the Course BBA (H) in Travel & Tourism
The course details is as follows:
- Duration: 3 years full time course spanning six semesters
- Affiliation: Kazi Nazrul University, Asansol, W.B
- Eligibility: Eligibility: Passed 10+2 with English as one of the main subject.
Travel and Tourism sector is an ever growing industry that largely contributes foreign currencies in Indian Economy. The BBA (H) in Travel and Tourism is framed under (KNU) to offer students a wide range of opportunities to pursue lucrative jobs in various travel companies, cruises, hotels and government sectors and a scope to travel the world. Aspirants can also start independent business or can accomplish their wish of further studies and research works. With such a wide array of career prospective, DSMS is a trusted name as the Tourism Management College in Eastern India
|Course||Fee (Payment Full )||Fees (Payment in six installments)||Fees ( Payment in monthly installments) = 30 months|
|BBA(H) TRAVEL & TOURISM MGMT.||Rs.150000.00|| Rs.180000.00
(Rs.30000 X 6)
|Rs.210000.00 (Rs.7000 x 30 )|
NOTE: University fees – Registration , Examination etc. to be paid as per university announcement / norms.
Monthly course fees will start from AUGUST till next 29 months and to be paid by 10th. Of every month.
SEMESTER FEE: JULY /DECEMBER /MAY/ DECEMBER/MAY / DECEMBER and to be paid by 15th day of the month.
BBA (H) Travel & Tourism
- Core Fundamentals of Travel and Tourism
- Core Geography of Tourism
- Core Principles and Practices of Management
- AECC Environmental Studies
- Core Travel Agency Operations Management
- Core International Tourism
- Core Communication and Skill Development
- AECC English/ MIL
- Core Tourism Product-1
- Core Airlines and Air Ticketing
- Core Tourism Economics
- Core Cultural Heritage of India
- Core Eco Tourism & Sustainable Development
- SEC Business English Communication
- SEC Entrepreneurship Development in Tourism
- Core Computer Application in Tourism
- Core Destination Marketing
- Core Tourism Product-II
- Core Human Resource Management in Travel and Hospitality Industry
- Core Adventure Tourism
- SEC Understanding Hotels
- SEC Accounts and Finance in Tourism
- Tour Package operation and Management-I
- Practical Tourism (Field Study Trip and Report)
- Any Two from Four DSE Group A Sustainable and Eco-Tourism –I Event Management – I Service Marketing – I Business Informatics in Tourism –I
- Tour Package operation and Management-II
- Industrial Training/ On the job Training
- Any Two from Four DSE Group B Sustainable & Eco-Tourism- II Event Management – II Service Marketing- II Business Informatics in Tourism
Note: The syllabus and pattern of examinations are subject to change at the discretion of the University.
Students under go complusary industrial training in leading travel operators like Cox & King, SOTC, Club Mahindra, Harnes Voyages, Thomas Cook and many more
Students are also trained in AMADEUS Ticketing Software which is used by Airline companies world wide.