About the Course Bachelor in Tourism & Travel
The course details is as follows:
- Duration: 4 years full time course spanning eight semesters
- Affiliation: Kazi Nazrul University, Asansol, W.B
- Eligibility: Eligibility: Passed 10+2 with English as one of the main subject.
Travel and Tourism sector is an ever growing industry that largely contributes foreign currencies in Indian Economy. The Bachelor in Tourism & Travel is framed under (KNU) to offer students a wide range of opportunities to pursue lucrative jobs in various travel companies, cruises, hotels and government sectors and a scope to travel the world. Aspirants can also start independent business or can accomplish their wish of further studies and research works. With such a wide array of career prospective, DSMS is a trusted name as the Tourism Management College in Eastern India
|Course||Admission Fees||Fees (Payment in six installments)||Fess(One Time Full Payments)|
|BBA(H) TRAVEL & TOURISM MGMT.||Rs.10000.00|| Rs.190000.00
(Rs.25000 X 6) + (Rs.20000 X 2)
NOTE: University fees – Registration , Examination etc. to be paid as per university announcement / norms.
Monthly course fees will start from AUGUST till next 29 months and to be paid by 10th. Of every month.
SEMESTER FEE: JULY /DECEMBER /MAY/ DECEMBER/MAY / DECEMBER and to be paid by 15th day of the month.
Bachelor in Tourism & Travel Management
- Course Name: Fundamentals of Travel and Tourism Course Code: BTTMC101
- Course Name: Geography of Tourism Course Code: BTTMC102
- Course Name: Tourism Resources of India: Natural Course Code: BTTMC103
- Course Name: Environment Studies Course Code: AEE101
- Course Name: Travel Agency and Tour Operations Course Code: BTTMC201
- Course Name: Tourism Organisations and Associations Course Code: BTTMC202
- Course Name: Tourism Resources of India: Cultural Course Code: BTTMC203
- Course Name: English Course Code: AEEE201
Note: The syllabus and pattern of examinations are subject to change at the discretion of the University.
Students under go complusary industrial training in leading travel operators like Cox & King, SOTC, Club Mahindra, Harnes Voyages, Thomas Cook and many more
Students are also trained in AMADEUS Ticketing Software which is used by Airline companies world wide.