Masters in Hospital Administration
DSMS ranks as one of the topmost Hospital Management Colleges in India and the best Hospital Management College in West Bengal.
The MHA programme offered by DSMS is designed with the blend of modern contemporary subjects. Compulsory industrial training, workshops and seminars to equipped student to take the challenges for the development of Healthcare industry in India.
|Duration||2 years (4 semesters) – Full time|
|Affiliation||West Bengal University of Health Sciences (WBUHS)|
|Eligibility||Graduation in any stream|
|Criteria for selection||Entrance test and counselling performed by the University.|
Training & Placement
DSMS has a well defined placement cell comprising of student placement co-ordinators who actively liason with different industries for placing its students at appropriate levels.
We assist in placements to top corporate hospitals such as: Mission Hospital, Vivekananda Hospital, IQ City Hospital, Fortis Hospitals, Group Irene Hospitals Max Healthcare, Paras Group of Hospitals etc.
- Course fees can be paid in cash / debit or credit card / demand draft in favour of Durgapur Society of Management Science, payable at Durgapur
- All the above mentioned fees are excluding University Registration & other related fees
- Fees once paid are not refundable
- If fees are not paid on time, a fine will be charged
- All disputes will be resolved under the jurisdiction of Durgapur Court
Admission Fee ₹ 10,000
Bi-annual Installment fees
Payable six installment, to be paid by the 10th of the following months:
Monthly Installment fees Payable in 20 equal monthly installament on 12,500 each
One-time payable fee ₹ 2,00,000